cedar scented drawer liners – Drawers are fantastic for hiding all sorts of stuff, frequently in an unidentifiable mess. On the other hand… maybe that is not really excellent. Hmmm, here’s a thought. How about a Shop organizer? Or two or three?
Most of us possess a silverware planner in our kitchen. Without it, all the forks, knives, and spoons would be a tangled mess, and setting the table would be a real chore. However, we often don’t believe of all of the different areas of our house in which a drawer organizer could create order from chaos.
Here are a Couple of suggestions for your bedroom dividers:
- The Perfect Sense Drawer Organizer is a ingenious contraption created from criss-crossed parts of rigid plastic to form 24 diagonal compartments that are sized perfectly for ties, socks, underwear, and other tiny products.
- Linus has many models of clear plastic bins for various functions.
And for the bathroom, Stax has a modular method of trays for organizing your own cosmetics and other bathroom supplies.
For the den or office, how about a “junk” organizer to your desk drawers? Made Smart creates a 5-compartment organizer that has icons in each compartment to tell you exactly what belongs there.
And in the kitchen, there is no limit to the uses for drawer organizers. Along with the typical silverware organizer, the Expand-a-Drawer line has spice organizers, in addition to cutlery and utility trays.
A Couple of tips for coping with a drawer organizer:
- Make sure that you understand the size of the drawer and get an organizer that matches.
- Take everything from the jar and clean it out using a spray cleaner or hot water and detergent.
- Before you restock the Shop, go through the things you’ve taken out and declutter by throwing away or recycling things you no longer use.
- Take the chance to move things which don’t belong to this drawer for their appropriate home.
If you follow the above steps using each drawer in your house, pretty soon you’ll be so organized that you won’t understand exactly what to do with all your spare time!