cheap acrylic storage drawers – Drawers are fantastic for hiding all sorts of stuff, often in an unidentifiable mess. On the other hand… maybe that’s not so great. Hmmm, here is a thought. How about a Shop organizer? Or two or even three?
The majority of us possess a silverware organizer in our kitchen. Without it, all of the forks, knives, and spoons would be a tangled jumble, and setting the table would be a real chore. However, we often don’t believe of all the other regions of our house where a drawer organizer could make order out of chaos.
Listed below are a few suggestions for your bedroom drawers:
- The Perfect Sense Drawer Organizer is an innovative contraption created from criss-crossed parts of rigid plastic to form 24 diagonal compartments that are sized perfectly for socks, ties, underwear, and other small products.
- Linus has many versions of clear plastic bins for various purposes.
And for the bathroom, Stax includes a modular system of trays for coordinating your own makeup and other bathroom supplies.
For your office or den, how about a “crap” organizer to your table drawers? Made Smart makes a 5-compartment organizer which offers icons in each compartment to tell you exactly what belongs there.
Along with the standard silverware organizer, the Expand-a-Drawer lineup has spice organizers, as well as cutlery and utility trays.
A few tips for working with a drawer organizer:
- Make sure you know the size of the drawer and receive an organizer that fits.
- Take everything out of the drawer and wash it out with a spray cleaner or hot water and detergent.
- Before you restock the Shop, go through the items which you’ve removed and declutter by throwing away or recycling items you no longer use.
- Take the chance to move things which don’t belong to this drawer to their proper home.
If you follow the above steps with each drawer in your house, pretty soon you are going to be so organized you won’t know exactly what to do with your spare time!