comic book drawer boxes – Drawers are great for hiding all kinds of stuff, often in an unidentifiable mess. On the other hand… maybe that’s not really excellent. Hmmm, here’s a thought. How about a drawer organizer? Or two or three?
Most of us possess a silverware planner in our kitchen. Without it, all of the forks, knives, and spoons are a tangled jumble, and placing the table would be a real chore. But we often don’t think of all the other areas of our home in which a drawer organizer could create order out of chaos.
Listed below are a few ideas for your bedroom drawers:
- The Perfect Sense Drawer Organizer is a innovative contraption made from criss-crossed pieces of rigid plastic to make 24 diagonal pockets which are sized perfectly for ties, socks, underwear, and other small items.
- Linus has several versions of clear plastic bins for various functions. The 12″x5″ bins are great for accessories like scarves and handkerchiefs; 12″x9″ bins are perfect for sweaters.
And for your toilet, Stax includes a modular method of trays for coordinating your makeup as well as other toilet supplies.
For the office or den, how about a “junk” organizer to your table drawers? Made Smart makes a 5-compartment organizer that even offers icons in each compartment to tell you what belongs there.
And in the kitchen, there is no limit to the applications for drawer organizers. In addition to the typical silverware organizer, the Expand-a-Drawer lineup has spice organizers, in addition to cutlery and usefulness trays.
A few tips for coping with a drawer organizer:
- Make certain you know the size of the drawer and get an organizer that fits.
- Take everything out of the jar and clean it out with a spray cleaner or hot water and detergent.
- Before you restock the drawer, undergo the items you’ve removed and declutter by throwing away or recycling items you no longer use.
- Take the opportunity to move items that don’t belong in this drawer for their appropriate home.
If you follow the above steps with every drawer in your house, pretty soon you’ll be so organized you will not know what to do with your spare time!
Originally posted 2017-07-14 22:07:04.