ikea alex drawers black – Drawers are fantastic for hiding all sorts of stuff, often within an unidentifiable mess. On the other hand… maybe that’s not so great. Hmmm, here is a thought. How about a Shop organizer? Or two, or even three?
Most of us possess a silverware planner in our kitchen. Without it, all the forks, knives, and spoons are a tangled mess, and placing the table could be a real chore. But we often don’t think of all the other areas of our home in which a drawer organizer could create order out of chaos.
Here are a Couple of suggestions for your bedroom dividers:
- The Perfect Sense Drawer Organizer is a innovative contraption created from criss-crossed parts of rigid plastic to form 24 diagonal pockets which are sized perfectly for ties, socks, underwear, and other tiny items.
- Linus has several models of clear plastic bins for a variety of functions. The 12″x5″ bins are fantastic for accessories such as scarves and handkerchiefs; 12″x9″ bins are fantastic for sweaters.
And for your toilet, Stax includes a modular system of trays for coordinating your makeup and other toilet supplies.
For the den or office, how about a “crap” organizer for your desk drawers? Made Smart creates a 5-compartment organizer which even offers icons in each compartment to inform you exactly what goes there. That means you’ll always know where to put your paper clips, rubber bands, staples, and other office essentials.
And in the kitchen, there’s no limit to the applications for drawer organizers. In addition to the standard silverware organizer, the Expand-a-Drawer lineup has spice organizers, in addition to cutlery and utility trays.
- Make certain you understand the size of the drawer and receive an organizer that matches.
- Take everything out of the jar and wash it out using a spray cleaner or hot water and detergent.
- Before you restock the Shop, undergo the items you’ve removed and declutter by throwing out or recycling items you no longer use.
- Take the opportunity to move items that don’t belong in this drawer to their proper home.
If you follow the above steps using each drawer in your home, pretty soon you’ll be so organized you won’t understand exactly what to do with all your free time!