plastic file drawers – Drawers are great for hiding all sorts of stuff, often in an unidentifiable mess. On the other hand… perhaps that’s not so great. Hmmm, here is a notion. How about a drawer organizer? Or two or even three?
The majority of us have a silverware organizer in our kitchen. Without it, all the forks, knives, and spoons would be a tangled jumble, and placing the table would be a real chore. However, we often don’t believe of all of the other areas of our house in which a drawer organizer could create order from chaos.
Listed below are a Couple of ideas for your bedroom drawers:
- The Perfect Sense Drawer Organizer is a innovative contraption made from criss-crossed pieces of rigid plastic to form 24 diagonal compartments that are sized perfectly for socks, ties, underwear, and other tiny products.
- Linus has several models of plastic bins for a variety of functions.
And for the toilet, Stax has a modular method of trays for organizing your cosmetics and other toilet supplies.
For your office or den, how about a “crap” organizer for your table drawers? Made Smart creates a 5-compartment organizer that even has icons in each compartment to tell you exactly what belongs there.
And in the kitchen, there’s no limit to the applications for drawer organizers. In addition to the standard silverware organizer, the Expand-a-Drawer line has spice organizers, as well as cutlery and usefulness trays.
- Make certain that you know the size of the drawer and get an organizer that fits.
- Take everything from the drawer and clean it out with a spray cleaner or warm water and detergent.
- Before you restock the drawer, undergo the items which you’ve taken out and declutter by throwing out or recycling items you no longer use.
- Take the chance to move items that don’t belong in this drawer for their appropriate home.
Should you follow the above steps with each drawer in your house, pretty soon you are going to be so organized that you won’t know exactly what to do with your free time!