small hall chest of drawers – Drawers are fantastic for hiding all kinds of stuff, frequently within an unidentifiable mess. On the other hand… perhaps that is not so excellent. Hmmm, here’s a notion. How about a drawer organizer? Or two, or three?
Most of us have a silverware planner in our kitchen. Without it, all the forks, knives, and spoons would be a tangled mess, and placing the table would be a real chore. But we often don’t believe of all of the other areas of our home where a drawer organizer could create order from chaos.
Listed below are a few suggestions for your bedroom drawers:
- The Perfect Sense Drawer Organizer is an ingenious contraption created from criss-crossed pieces of rigid plastic to form 24 diagonal compartments that are sized perfectly for socks, ties, underwear, and other tiny items.
- Linus has many models of clear plastic bins for various functions.
And for your toilet, Stax has a modular system of trays for coordinating your own cosmetics and other toilet supplies.
For the office or den, how about a “junk” organizer for your desk drawers? Made Smart makes a 5-compartment organizer which offers icons in each compartment to inform you exactly what goes there.
In addition to the typical silverware organizer, the Expand-a-Drawer line has spice organizers, as well as cutlery and utility trays.
- Make sure that you know the size of the drawer and receive an organizer that fits.
- Take everything from the drawer and wash it out using a spray cleaner or hot water and detergent.
- Before you restock the drawer, undergo the items you’ve taken out and declutter by throwing away or recycling items you no longer use.
- Take the chance to move things which don’t belong in this drawer to their appropriate home.
If you follow the above steps using each drawer in your house, pretty soon you’ll be so organized that you will not know exactly what to do with your free time!