washer drawer full water – Drawers are great for hiding all sorts of stuff, frequently in an unidentifiable mess. On the other hand… maybe that’s not really great. Hmmm, here’s a thought. How about a Shop organizer? Or two, or three?
Most of us have a silverware organizer in our kitchen. Without it, all the forks, knives, and spoons are a tangled mess, and setting the table could be a real chore. However, we often don’t think of all of the different areas of our home in which a drawer organizer could create order from chaos.
Listed below are a Couple of ideas for your bedroom dividers:
- The Perfect Sense Drawer Organizer is a ingenious contraption made from criss-crossed parts of rigid plastic to make 24 diagonal compartments that are sized perfectly for socks, ties, underwear, and other small products.
- Linus has many models of clear plastic bins for various purposes.
And for your bathroom, Stax has a modular method of trays for coordinating your own cosmetics as well as other bathroom supplies.
For your den or office, how about a “junk” organizer for your table drawers? Made Smart makes a 5-compartment organizer which offers icons in each compartment to tell you what goes there. That means you’ll always know where to put your paper clips, rubber bands, staples, and other office essentials.
Along with the standard silverware organizer, the Expand-a-Drawer line has spice organizers, as well as cutlery and usefulness trays.
A Couple of hints for working with a drawer organizer:
- Make sure you understand how big the drawer and receive an organizer that fits.
- Take everything from the drawer and clean it out with a spray cleaner or warm water and detergent.
- Before you restock the Shop, go through the items which you’ve removed and declutter by throwing away or recycling items you no longer use.
- Take the opportunity to move items that don’t belong in this drawer for their proper home.
If you follow the above steps with each drawer in your home, pretty soon you are going to be so organized you will not understand what to do with all your free time!