workbench drawer kit – Drawers are fantastic for hiding all sorts of stuff, frequently within an unidentifiable mess. On the other hand… perhaps that is not so great. Hmmm, here is a notion. How about a Shop organizer? Or two, or even three?
The majority of us possess a silverware organizer in our kitchen. Without it, all the forks, knives, and spoons would be a tangled jumble, and setting the table could be a real chore. However, we often don’t believe of all the different areas of our home where a drawer organizer could make order out of chaos.
Listed below are a Couple of suggestions for your bedroom dividers:
- The Perfect Sense Drawer Organizer is an ingenious contraption made from criss-crossed parts of rigid plastic to make 24 diagonal compartments that are sized perfectly for socks, ties, underwear, and other small products.
- Linus has many models of clear plastic bins for a variety of functions.
And for the bathroom, Stax includes a modular method of trays for organizing your own cosmetics and other bathroom supplies.
For your office or den, how about a “crap” organizer to your desk drawers? Made Smart makes a 5-compartment organizer that has icons in each compartment to inform you what goes there. So you will always know where to set your paper clips, rubber bands, staples, and other office requirements.
In addition to the standard silverware organizer, the Expand-a-Drawer line has spice organizers, as well as cutlery and utility trays.
A Couple of tips for working with a drawer organizer:
- Make sure you understand the size of the drawer and get an organizer that matches.
- Take everything out of the drawer and clean it out using a spray cleaner or warm water and detergent.
- Before you restock the Shop, go through the things which you’ve taken out and declutter by throwing away or recycling things you no longer use.
- Take the chance to move things which don’t belong in this drawer for their proper home.
Should you follow the above steps using every drawer in your home, pretty soon you are going to be so organized you will not understand what to do with your free time!